Faculty Delivery Service
University of Georgia faculty members may request delivery of books and bound periodicals from the Main and Science Libraries and the Curriculum Materials Library to their departments on the Athens campus. This service is limited to 3 delivery requests per day. Please use a separate form for each item. It may take several days to receive a requested item.
Exceptions to department delivery:
- Music faculty requests will be delivered to the Music Library
- Art faculty requests will be delivered to the Art Libary
- Requests from faculty with offices in Aderhold Hall will be delivered to the Curriculum Materials Library
- Requests from faculty on the Health Sciences campus will be delivered to the Carnegie Library Learning Center
- Requests from faculty with the College of Veterinary Medicine will be delivered to the Vet Med Reading Room
Faculty at UGA's agricultural and environmental and oceanographic research stations, please use our Remote Site Request Form for Books.
You may also request electronic delivery of journal articles and book chapters from our print holdings. Journal articles/book chapters will be scanned and delivered as a PDF by email.
For more information about the Faculty Delivery Service, please contact the Access Services Department at the Main Library: 706.542.3256 or email@example.com